Sunday, April 23, 2017

Wiki So Far

I am currently working on editing the page Real-Time Strategy (really don't mind the help). I love RTS and I grow up playing it I watched how the years had made RTS better and better. I started to work on it since there was no one really doing the RTS and like I said before I don't really mind the help because there is a lot of work need to be done on that page. As far as what I did I start with concept of RTS and thinking about comparing old versus new. (maybe picture once I know how to put in there....)

1 comment:

  1. I haven't heard of "Real-time strategy" until you mentioned it. Is it a genre of video games? I'm kind of confused. If so, what is your favorite genre of games? I will be looking more into RTS, and looking forward to seeing the page on our class wiki.

    ReplyDelete