Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Creativity and New Media

                        A lot of MMORPG( Mass Multi Online Role Playing Game), not just second life allow you to create your own avatar. For example, the one that I am playing called Blade and Soul allow you to create you own unique avatar that you can control in a mass environment.
Here is my Character or Avatar whatever game you are playing.

Here we have a Character selection screen.
You have the option
of creating a male or female character.
Here we are in the Character Creation screen this here allow youto create and modify your own unique character.


Here is my Character with different outfit
Here is me being me.
Wardrobe 01
Wardrobe 03 
Wardrobe 02 
Wardrobe 04
Here is my Character with different hair
              The Creativity part about this game is not how geared you are but how you make you Avatar on Character your own. You can change the outfit on the fly if you want, unlike many games your stats is not base on what you wear for once. The combination is limitless when you think about.  If you wanted to you can change the appearance like I did on my character and if you don't like how you look in general just put on a tin can outfit like I did.
Here are the character detail adjustment setting you can apply to your character or avatar ( It would have been on the top of the post will the first few screenshot but since Blogger is being a***** I have to make it here)

2 comments:

  1. I definitely agree with the fact that, Mass Multi Online Role Playing Game (MMORPG) compared to Second Life, is much more interactive, as MMORPG allows users to better design their avatars, hence, also, enabling the individuals creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see gaming as a hobby and not much of a second life. But I can see where you're going with that idea as if you were in the game since you're creating you're on virtual character that can or may resemble yourself. I have friends who play Black Desert Online and the concept of building your own character is quite similar. I guess all MMORPG's are like that.

    ReplyDelete