Sunday, March 12, 2017

Blog about Twitter

               BlackBoard is very limited, unlike Twitter. What I meant is that you are limited to that class and that semester you have all the functions of any social networking sites but after your semester is over everything you posted is gone before a new semester kick in. However unlike BlackBoard Twitter is only limited to how you use it. As I stated in the last blog it is hard to use I get confused from time to time if it not for this class I would not make an account since I have Facebook. Twitter is another platform for others to get in touch and follow if you are famous or tend to have people that are interested in what you are doing. Is there any different? I would say not really where you think about it since they are limited to those that are in that group. The only different is time limited on Blackboard and Twitter don't and you can delete your twits if you make a mistake blackboard wouldn't let you and you have to make another posted so if I were you watch what you post on BlackBoard.

No comments:

Post a Comment